xrdp-pulseaudio merge

support@securenetterm.com
I noticed that in the past there have been discussions to add the xrdp pulseaudio sink/source modules into standard pulseaudio distributions.  Has there been any progress in these efforts?

It is beginning to be extremely difficult to obtain the proper source of pulseaudio on the latest distributions such a Fedora, Oracle and OpenSUSE that will allow the xrdp modules to compile successfully.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] xrdp-pulseaudio merge

jsorg71
Yea, we're working on it.
You can follow the conversation here.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2014-May/020664.html

It looks like they want us to change to esound protocol but it's progressing.

Jay