[Xrdp-devel] xrdp configure problem

bev clues
Hi Guys,

we are using xrdp on other machines, works great.

I have been trying to build xrdp on a new linux platform running slackware v14. XRDP verion is 0.6.1.

I do not have pam so I ran configure with --enable-nopam. I got an error message - see attached jpegs. The file Xlib.h exists and I can open it.

For xrdp I have Xvnc 1.3.10 from www.tightvnc.com.

Any ideas please?

Bevan Clues

IMG_9300_xrdp-doyle-140719.JPG (1M) Download Attachment
IMG_9301_xrdp-doyle-140719.JPG (1M) Download Attachment

Re: [Xrdp-devel] xrdp configure problem

jsorg71
Hi Bev,

> we are using xrdp on other machines, works great.
>
> I have been trying to build xrdp on a new linux platform running slackware
> v14. XRDP verion is 0.6.1.
>
> I do not have pam so I ran configure with --enable-nopam. I got an error
> message - see attached jpegs. The file Xlib.h exists and I can open it.
>
> For xrdp I have Xvnc 1.3.10 from www.tightvnc.com.
>
> Any ideas please?

What directory are those files in the second screen shot?
It should be /usr/include/X11