[Xrdp-devel] xrdp-0.5.0-0.13.el6.x86_64.rpm

[Xrdp-devel] xrdp-0.5.0-0.13.el6.x86_64.rpm

maizen.mussani
Hi,

I would like to request xrdp-0.5.0-0.13.el6.x86_64.rpm installer as my linux is not permitted to connect to the internet due to some constraints and I am not able to update my openssl libs as it is used by the application that is running on my RHEL 6 server. Apreciate if you could share the RPM for xrdp-0.5.0-0.13.el6.x86_64.rpm.

Regards,
Maizen

This e-mail and its attachment is intended to the person or entity to which it is addressed and is and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

DST accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments including in any malicious code and virus that may have been transmitted together with this e-mail.