[Xrdp-devel] why i can not hear any sound from xrdp server using mstsc

[Xrdp-devel] why i can not hear any sound from xrdp server using mstsc

Xiongwei (Michael)

Hello,

I am studying xrdp about pulseaudio redirection.

But I have a question that I cannot hear any sound from xrdp server using mstsc.

And I can see xrdp-sink already loaded by process of pulseaudio.

Anybody can help me?