[Xrdp-devel] regarding urgent help about session

[Xrdp-devel] regarding urgent help about session

Ashish Srivastava
Hello,

My name is Ashish Srivastava , I am a Linux adminitrator..I have configured xrdp on Centos 6.5 server ..My question is

Can we setup xrdp as single user can use multiple sessions without affecting sessions with different node id..
Like this thing we can do in realvnc..
Is there any method to activate this configuration..

I have setup and saw that windows user can access same session with single user as well as linux users... and their seesion affection their sessions.

Please help

thanks

Re: [Xrdp-devel] regarding urgent help about session

jsorg71
With v0.8 you can but it's not default.
The problem being that pulse, firefox and other apps don't work well
with more the one copy running for any one user.
Default config does not support it for that reason.

Jay