[Xrdp-devel] question : what is the client host ?

[Xrdp-devel] question : what is the client host ?

Thierry CHARLES
Hi,

I haven't found any forum or something like this about xrdp so I'm asking you :

Is there any way to get the name of the client host in xrdp ?

On MS Windows TSE, there are two ways :
  • the environment variable "CLIENTNAME"
  • a registry key HKCU\Volatile Environment\CLIENTNAME (which is always up to date so if someone connects from one computer and then reconnects from another, a process will be aware of the client change whereas the environment variable is set once at process launch)

Is there something similar with xrdp ?

Thank you for your help

--
Thierry CHARLES