[Xrdp-devel] (no subject)

malick sylla
we’re a team that works in this problem sound redirection printer and usb …but it’s several days that we have problem to run this command ./configure –enable-jpeg –enable-simplesound and if you can help us for printer and usb redirection we’re ready to give all our energy in order to success.we use ubuntu12.04 and 14.04 with pulseaudio.th@nks!

Re: [Xrdp-devel] (no subject)

Laxmikant Rashinkar-2
On 09/17/2014 07:00 AM, malick sylla wrote:
we’re a team that works in this problem sound redirection printer and usb …but it’s several days that we have problem to run this command ./configure –enable-jpeg –enable-simplesound and if you can help us for printer and usb redirection we’re ready to give all our energy in order to success.we use ubuntu12.04 and 14.04 with pulseaudio.th@nks!

What problems are you facing? Unless we have more details, it is difficult to  provide any suggestions.

L.K