[Xrdp-devel] moving mailing list to google groups

[Xrdp-devel] moving mailing list to google groups

jsorg71
We are considering moving the mailing list to google groups.
I mainly want to do it because of the better spam handling but there
are other reasons.
Anyone have any cons to the move?

I think we can move all the emails and send a subscribe email to
everyone on the current list.

We can also forward all the new emails from [hidden email] to