[Xrdp-devel] language and locale on terminals

[Xrdp-devel] language and locale on terminals

oasilvagz@adinet.com.uy
Excuse me for disturbing.
I am experimenting with Debian Lenny as server with xrdp and ssh and
xo laptops or old pc as terminal, I want to make an instruction for xo-
s and pc-s as terminals and Debian -possibly- a server for an easy to
setup education network. I am publishing all in a forum here:
http://www.mediagala.com/rap/foro/viewtopic.php?
f=20&t=467&p=2237#p2237

My trouble is that on server user are in spanish but on terminals
language and keyboard layout are in english but I want it to have in
spanish.
Can you help me? It's important and I can't find a solution on
internet.
Best Regards.
                                   Omar Silva