[Xrdp-devel] keyboard abnt2

paulo bruck
Hi guys

Me again..80)

Thanks to Kevin from http://scarygliders.net/ now I can easily compile and teste xrdp.

Tried v0.6, v0.8 and v0.9 with  abnt2 keyboard ( Brazilian keyboard) , but none of this versions work for me.

Tested w/ debian wheezy 64bits and ubuntu12.04. 32bits.

Key "ç" works, but key "/?°" still doesn't work.

Before test, I confirm that without xrdp all keys are working.

Using rdesktop ( reminna at my machine connecting to machine using xrdp) I see same problems with key "/?°".

Am I missing anything?

If I could help w/ any test or code, please let me known .

thanks in advanced