[Xrdp-devel] help to rail in xrdp

omkar siddaiah
Hi team,

I need help to invoke rail (remote-app) feature of xrdp.

I have set the xrdp.ini to default ( all channel set to true)

I am trying to use freerdp client ( not mstsc)
xfreerdp -u abc -p abc123 --app --plugin rail --data '/usr/bin/xterm' -- 192.168.100.100

greatly appreciate any pointers to proceed with debug/configuration

Regards,
Omkar