[Xrdp-devel] ask help for xrdp

xtliwen

Dear Sir or Madam:
    I am a student of the University Of Science and Technology. Recently,part of my porject needs rdp server.At last I chooose xrdp, howerver, the xrdp only supports RDP4. I plan to rewrite it, and let it supports at least RDP5.2. So I am writting to you in the hope that you can give some segguestions to me about how to rewrite the program. Thanks very much.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] ask help for xrdp

jsorg71
>    I am a student of the University Of Science and Technology. Recently,part of my porject needs rdp server.At last I chooose xrdp, howerver, the xrdp only supports RDP4. I plan to rewrite it, and let it supports at least RDP5.2. So I am writting to you in the hope that you can give some segguestions to me about how to rewrite the program. Thanks very much.

Hi,

In RDP everything is negotiated so some of the RDP5 stuff is already
in like channels.
Although, it is true that not all the RDP 5.2 feature are implemented.
Most of the current code was done before the MSDN docs were published
so it can all be updated to reflect the documentation.
What feature were you thinking to implement?
I would suggest implementing fast path packets.