[Xrdp-devel] XRDP under Opensuse 11.3

Claudio Rifo
Hi there.

I installed XRDP on opensuse 11.3 x64 and went ok.
I try to access from a remote machine (WinXP) and i got the loggin screen, I select xrdp1 enter user and password and it starts session (Even with an new user who has never started a session). But for some reason I can't get control over the session.

if i move the mouse it seems like it's moving, but doesnt interact with any elements of the desktop (and click doesnt work, also theres no reaction to keyboard)

Any ideas about how to fix this?

--
Saludos Cordiales.

Claudio Patricio Rifo Wahl