[Xrdp-devel] XRDP session on device start

[Xrdp-devel] XRDP session on device start

Michal C.
Hello,

I am looking for some guidance to start VNC session XRDP compatible on ubuntu start-up on specific port number like 5910, so client will be able to connect and resume this session by leaving port=5910 in xprd.ini untouched, now I have to start the session manually after every computer restart by changing this value to -1, I know about the ask parameter, but it would be cool to make this automatic without remembering port number.

Can I somehow start XRDP and xvnc session by command-line on display :10 lets say? If I do this vith tightvncserver, it authenticates only with ~/.vnc/passwd.

Best regards, Mike