[Xrdp-devel] XRDP + recording vnc session

[Xrdp-devel] XRDP + recording vnc session

marcos
I am using XRDP and works fine. As a administrator "root" I would like to record vnc sessions of my users.

XRDP prompted for credentials and then run the script startwm.sh with the privileges of the user.

So everytime a new user is connected create a Xvnc . In the moment that happens I would like to run a vnc session recorder running with root privileges . How would you do that?

Any idea?