[Xrdp-devel] X11rdp not buildable at the moment?

[Xrdp-devel] X11rdp not buildable at the moment?

Gustavo Homem
Hi,

Seems that the the buildx.sh script is currently not working.

It stops with this error:

------------------------

*** processing module libpthread-stubs-0.3 (7 of 102) ***

downloading file libpthread-stubs-0.3.tar.bz2

failed to download libpthread-stubs-0.3.tar.bz2 - aborting build

------------------------

Seems that libpthread-stubs-0.3.tar.bz2  does not exist here:

http://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.6/src/everything/

Regards
Gustavo

--
Angulo Sólido - Tecnologias de Informação
http://angulosolido.pt

Re: [Xrdp-devel] X11rdp not buildable at the moment?

speidy
lil changes made in X servers, i fixed that by replacing the addresses to freedesktop server repository.

Just search for the missing files on google.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] X11rdp not buildable at the moment?

Gustavo Homem

Just to report that it is working, after this commit

https://github.com/FreeRDP/xrdp/commit/26f4502ebfa857e0dd3382c53b0fdbea13c635b2

Regards
Gustavo