[Xrdp-devel] Use a "greeter session" instead of xrdp session?

[Xrdp-devel] Use a "greeter session" instead of xrdp session?

Anthony Takata
I would like to skip the xrdp's session login screen and instead use the greeter session provided by the distribution (in this case, mate) to serve as the login.

I would imagine there's no way to get around the xrdp session manager, and I would also think that using the libxup.so module to silently log into a dummy account that subsequently launches the greeter program would not work (still wrapping my head around how I would attempt that).

Any thoughts? I'm aiming to emulate what happens when you connect to a remote desktop machine with no credentials, and you are prompted with multiple user profiles to click on.