[Xrdp-devel] State of the Xorg driver for rdp

[Xrdp-devel] State of the Xorg driver for rdp

Emmanuel Blindauer
Hi
I'm trying since several days the Xorg driver instead of X11rdp, but
facing some small problems.
What is the state of the driver ?
For example, It seems that disconnect timeout doesn't work, neither does
the cleaning of sockets in /tmp/.xrdp/ fail.

Do I have a bad setup or is there still a lots of things to do appart
the driver itself ?

Sincerely

Emmanuel

Re: [Xrdp-devel] State of the Xorg driver for rdp

> I'm trying since several days the Xorg driver instead of X11rdp, but
> facing some small problems.
> What is the state of the driver ?

Well, I use it every day but it is still beta.

> For example, It seems that disconnect timeout doesn't work, neither does
> the cleaning of sockets in /tmp/.xrdp/ fail.
>
> Do I have a bad setup or is there still a lots of things to do appart
> the driver itself ?

The Xorg driver although it's the future, it's not up to par with
X11rdp in some areas.
The file in /tmp/, it was doing that for me too.  I don't get a
callback when the Xorg shuts down.  I'm not sure why yet.
Anyway, I do get a keyboard and mouse shutdown message so I added a
change to cleanup that file.
I added it in devel.
As for the disconnect timeout, I'll have to check that.