[Xrdp-devel] Remote login

David.Orchard

Hi,

How do you configure which users/groups can login using XRDP?

David

David Orchard

01684 852493

This message is intended for the use only of the person(s) (‘Intended Recipient’) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

TRL Technology Limited is a private company registered in England with the company number 1705039 whose registered office is at Sigma Close, Shannon Way, Tewkesbury GLOS. GL20 8ND, UK.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Remote login

jsorg71
> How do you configure which users/groups can login using XRDP?

It's pretty simple now.
If group tsusers exists, only users in the group can connect.
If it does not exist, all users can connect.
root user has special setting in sesman.ini.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Remote login

Steve Gula
the issue isn't limiting who can connect.. the issue is rate limiting keyboard input so a person can't re-type an application we removed for security purposes.

like an employee that has legitimate access but then goes rogue to try to exploit deployed kiosks

On Aug 26, 2015, at 18:04, Jay Sorg <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> How do you configure which users/groups can login using XRDP?
>
> It's pretty simple now.
> If group tsusers exists, only users in the group can connect.
> If it does not exist, all users can connect.
> root user has special setting in sesman.ini.
>
> Jay

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Remote login

Steve Gula
sorry - misread the email chain i was responding to. my apologies. mobile device user failure.