[Xrdp-devel] Regarding Xrdp's built in Xorg

[Xrdp-devel] Regarding Xrdp's built in Xorg

Roy Williams
Hello Everyone,

Is there any effort or planned effort to update the Xorg server that currently ships with Xrdp? I was wondering what would be the required effort to modify the latest or even a later version of Xorg to leverage Xrdp similar to how it's implemented for the /opt... Xorg tree? Can the X11 rdp drivers be used in that configuration?

Thanks,
Roy

          Roy Williams
IT Consultant | Programmer
"The brick walls are there for a reason. Right? The brick walls are not there to keep us out, the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough."
     -Randy Pausch, CMU (RIP July 25, 2008)