[Xrdp-devel] Multiple DPI settings

Julien Nicoulaud
Hi,

I have a Xrdp server I connect from a standard desktop machine, but also from a high DPI laptop.
I would like to have one connexion settings starting the X server with 96 DPI, and another one with an higher value, but I don't understand in which way entries defined in sesman.ini and xrdp.ini interact together.

If I define entries in sesman.ini looking like this:

[XvncLowDPI]
param1=-bs
param2=-ac
param3=-nolisten
param4=tcp
param5=-localhost
param6=-dpi
param7=96

[XvncHiDPI]
param1=-bs
param2=-ac
param3=-nolisten
param4=tcp
param5=-localhost
param6=-dpi
param7=192

How can I define the corresponding ones in xrdp.ini so that they show up in the connexion menu ?

Thanks in advance,
Julien Nicoulaud