[Xrdp-devel] I need urgently ur help

Roshaan Thevathas
Hello,

My Name is Roshaan, im from Germany and studying IT, right now i write a Bachelor thesis about Remote Desktop Protocol.
My professor wants to know:

What structure have the RDP messages?

Which RDP messages incur if I move with mouse or typing with the keyboard, maybe you have a documentation, if yes could you send me?  So I need to know how the protocol works!

I have researched everywhere not found, I hope that you can help me further

Re: [Xrdp-devel] I need urgently ur help

Gabor Boros
2014.07.23. 15:10 keltezéssel, Roshaan Thevathas írta:
> I have researched everywhere not found, I hope that you can help me further

Hi,

Start page of official documentation:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh871750.aspx

Gabor

Re: [Xrdp-devel] I need urgently ur help

You can find keyboard and mouse PDU info here.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240572.aspx