[Xrdp-devel] Error report Xrdp

Abdurrahman A.zahrani

Dear xrpd developers I facing a problem to start remote connection from windows 8.1 to linuxmint 17 cinnamon desktop. by using (Remote Desktop Connection) in windows. I type the IP for the Linuxmint window pops up
I choose sesman-Xvnc I type Linux mint username and password then error come up in picture 1.
I choose sesman-X11rdp I type Linux mint username and password the it’s shows me in picture 2 it’s correct configurations but just a few seconds the (Remote Desktop Connection) is closing.
I hope you tell if something goes wrong.

=?utf-8?Q?xrdp=5Ferror1.PNG?= (7K) Download Attachment
=?utf-8?Q?xrdp=5Ferror2.PNG?= (7K) Download Attachment

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Error report Xrdp

Koichiro IWAO
I have some questions to know what you're facing.

1. What version of xrdp are you using?
2. Have you installed Xvnc when you choose sesman-Xvnc?
3. Have you installed X11rdp when you choose sesman-X11rdp?

and please show us xrdp-sesman.log and xrdp.log.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <[hidden email]>

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Error report Xrdp

Zorro
Abdurrahman A.zahrani schreef op 1-3-2015 om 20:01:

Dear xrpd developers I facing a problem to start remote connection from windows 8.1 to linuxmint 17 cinnamon desktop. by using (Remote Desktop Connection) in windows. I type the IP for the Linuxmint window pops up
I choose sesman-Xvnc I type Linux mint username and password then error come up in picture 1.
I choose sesman-X11rdp I type Linux mint username and password the it’s shows me in picture 2 it’s correct configurations but just a few seconds the (Remote Desktop Connection) is closing.
I hope you tell if something goes wrong.

After your first connection attempt to sesman-Xvnc have the X desktop processes been started?

Regards,
Harm-Jan Zwinderman