[Xrdp-devel] Copy/Paste again

Torben Hansen
Hi

I'm using xrdp to connect to a linux machine from Windows.

I have struggled to get copy and paste to work. I'm using Xvnc4 as vnc server.

When starting vncconfig, I am sometime able to copy from xrdp session to windows but never the opposite direction.

Normally after starting vncconfig and do some copying the session crashes immediately. I can reconnect to the same session again but moving the mouse or performing a new copy will crash the session again. If I kill vncconfig, I can run normally again, but still with no copy and paste.

I'm running xrdp version 0.6.0 and 0.5.0

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Torben

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Copy/Paste again

david@gradwell.com
I have xrdp 0.8 running on Debian and copy & paste for text works from both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 using Sesman-X11rdp.  I installed a clean build of Debian 7.5 (Wheezy) followed by using X11RDP-o-Matic (See http://scarygliders.net/x11rdp-o-matic-information/).

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Copy/Paste again

jsorg71
Note.
You should be able to copy and paste images.
If you build with fuse(--enable-fuse) copy and paste files should work too.

Jay

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:29 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have xrdp 0.8 running on Debian and copy & paste for text works from both
> Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 using Sesman-X11rdp.  I installed a clean build of
> Debian 7.5 (Wheezy) followed by using X11RDP-o-Matic (See
> http://scarygliders.net/x11rdp-o-matic-information/).

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Copy/Paste again

Kevin Cave
If he used o-matic, --enable-fuse is, er, enabled by default ;)

Regards

Kevin.