[Xrdp-devel] Connect xrdp from android result to 0xd06 error code

[Xrdp-devel] Connect xrdp from android result to 0xd06 error code

Toto TITI
Hello !

First, I would like to thank you for your great job. I'm using xrdp nearly everyday and it help me a lot.

Could you tell me how can I do to connect my server from an Android device ? It worked with old versions of rdp client but now, I receive the 0xd06 code, what ever client I use.

I read all i can about this and I suppose the problem comes from Microsoft, but maybe you have a solution ?

Again, many thanks for your work.

Bye !