[Xrdp-devel] Can xrdp do this?

jose.minuzzo@outi.com.br
Hello,

I have installed xrdp in my server and it is working correctly.
Is it possible to, when I access the server via rdesktop, it reflects
what I do via rdesktop on the display connected to that computer? For
example, if there is a user currently using that computer, he will se
the mouse moving, screens I open etc. like it happens in Windows? I need
this because the computer running xrdp is connected to a lcd tv where we
monitor our servers, but this computer itself is very far from the lcd
tv, so I would like to use any workstation and access the monitoring
server via rdesktop to setup the web monitoring.

Thanks in advance.

--
José Carlos Minuzzo
Suporte Técnico

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Can xrdp do this?

Itamar Reis Peixoto
On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed xrdp in my server and it is working correctly.
> Is it possible to, when I access the server via rdesktop, it reflects
> what I do via rdesktop on the display connected to that computer? For
> example, if there is a user currently using that computer, he will se
> the mouse moving, screens I open etc. like it happens in Windows? I need
> this because the computer running xrdp is connected to a lcd tv where we
> monitor our servers, but this computer itself is very far from the lcd
> tv, so I would like to use any workstation and access the monitoring
> server via rdesktop to setup the web monitoring.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> José Carlos Minuzzo
> Suporte Técnico
> Outi Outsourcing Inteligente
> A Via IP agora é Outi
> +55 (48) 3381-8111
> email: jose.minuzzo<at>outi.com.br

yes, it`s possible.

--
------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Can xrdp do this?

Norman Rasmussen

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I have installed xrdp in my server and it is working correctly.
Is it possible to, when I access the server via rdesktop, it reflects
what I do via rdesktop on the display connected to that computer? For
example, if there is a user currently using that computer, he will se
the mouse moving, screens I open etc. like it happens in Windows? I need
this because the computer running xrdp is connected to a lcd tv where we
monitor our servers, but this computer itself is very far from the lcd
tv, so I would like to use any workstation and access the monitoring
server via rdesktop to setup the web monitoring.

you can use either:
or

with a fixed vnc config.

Thanks in advance.