[Xrdp-devel] Add users while RDP'ing?

Hammons, Ben

Is there a way to enable the ability to let the person using RDP to add users when using xdrp?

Ben Hammons ~ Tier 3 Intern
Infrastructure Engineering Support
Phone: 260-496-7455
Mobile: 614-535-6242
4640 Executive Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
[hidden email]
www.MorphoTrust.com

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PROPRIETARY to MorphoTrust USA, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Add users while RDP'ing?

Gustavo Homem

There is no restriction on the creation of users while RDPing.

The user connect via RDP can su to root (or use sudo is he is a sudoer) and execute "useradd" or he can create users in whatever user database the system reads (Active Directory, LDAP, etc). Whatever permissions the user needs are not differente because if xrdp.

Cheers
Gustavo