[Xrdp-devel] About the display resolution

[Xrdp-devel] About the display resolution

lichanghua

Dear all,

         I intalled the XRDP in my fedora 21 system of cloud computer, I can login my remote desktop, but it is only part of desktop, the geometry paramter doesn't change the resolution of desktop, it only means the percentage of desktop. why? who can help me.

         thank you very much!

Best,

Jack