[Xrdp-devel] About neutrinordp some problems

[Xrdp-devel] About neutrinordp some problems

李嵩
Hello,

i have some problems when i had used xrdp 0.9.0.

xrdp has been deploied one machine which is RedHat 6.4 Operation System, I use windows mstsc.exe tool connect  xrdp and choose neutrinordp mode connect another windows machine which has been installed windows XP SP3 OS and windows XP style, But monitor display is windows classic style.
that is why?

Re: [Xrdp-devel] About neutrinordp some problems

jsorg71
Oh, this is the experience setting that might not be passed on through
the proxy.
I think it would be best to open a github issue for this.

Jay