[Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

[Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

Kevin Cave
Hi all,

I have just released XRDPConfigurator - a GUI application to configure XRDP - as open source.

I had intended it to be a payware application, but have changed my mind.

To read full details on XRDPConfigurator and see screenshots of it in action, read here : http://scarygliders.net/xrdpconfigurator/

I'm hoping to get pull requests, so put your Python + C hats on and start submitting! ;)

Regards,

Kevin Cave.

Re: [Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

Gustavo Homem
Wow, with a login window simulator!! :-)

Congratulations Kevin.

Cheers
Gustavo

--
Angulo Sólido - Tecnologias de Informação
http://angulosolido.pt

> I have just released XRDPConfigurator - a GUI application to configure XRDP -
> as open source.
>
> I had intended it to be a payware application, but have changed my mind.
>
> To see why, read here :
> http://scarygliders.net/2014/11/13/xrdpconfigurator-announcement/
>
> To read full details on XRDPConfigurator and see screenshots of it in action,
> read here : http://scarygliders.net/xrdpconfigurator/
>
> I'm hoping to get pull requests, so put your Python + C hats on and start
> submitting! ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Kevin Cave.
> http://scarygliders.net

Re: [Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

Laxmikant Rashinkar-2
On 12/11/2014 08:23 AM, Kevin Cave wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just released XRDPConfigurator - a GUI application to configure
> XRDP - as open source.
>
> I had intended it to be a payware application, but have changed my mind.
>
> To see why, read here :
> http://scarygliders.net/2014/11/13/xrdpconfigurator-announcement/
>
> To read full details on XRDPConfigurator and see screenshots of it in
> action, read here : http://scarygliders.net/xrdpconfigurator/
>
> I'm hoping to get pull requests, so put your Python + C hats on and
> start submitting! ;)

Hi Kevin,

The screenshots look really good. Very nice  job :-)

cheers
L.K

Re: [Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

Sunil Sankar

Wow awesome

On 14-Dec-2014 3:31 pm, "Laxmikant Rashinkar" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/11/2014 08:23 AM, Kevin Cave wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just released XRDPConfigurator - a GUI application to configure
> XRDP - as open source.
>
> I had intended it to be a payware application, but have changed my mind.
>
> To see why, read here :
> http://scarygliders.net/2014/11/13/xrdpconfigurator-announcement/
>
> To read full details on XRDPConfigurator and see screenshots of it in
> action, read here : http://scarygliders.net/xrdpconfigurator/
>
> I'm hoping to get pull requests, so put your Python + C hats on and
> start submitting! ;)

Hi Kevin,

The screenshots look really good. Very nice  job :-)

cheers
L.K

Re: [Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

speidy
Kevin it looks great!
I like the login screen editor :-)

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:38 AM, Sunil Sankar [via XRDP Devel] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wow awesome

On 14-Dec-2014 3:31 pm, "Laxmikant Rashinkar" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/11/2014 08:23 AM, Kevin Cave wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just released XRDPConfigurator - a GUI application to configure
> XRDP - as open source.
>
> I had intended it to be a payware application, but have changed my mind.
>
> To see why, read here :
> http://scarygliders.net/2014/11/13/xrdpconfigurator-announcement/
>
> To read full details on XRDPConfigurator and see screenshots of it in
> action, read here : http://scarygliders.net/xrdpconfigurator/
>
> I'm hoping to get pull requests, so put your Python + C hats on and
> start submitting! ;)

Hi Kevin,

The screenshots look really good. Very nice  job :-)

cheers
L.K

NAML

Idan Freiberg
Mobile: +972-52-2925213

Re: [Xrdp-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XRDPConfigurator has just been released Open Source

Kevin Cave
Thanks guys :)