Re: [Xrdp-devel] xrdp over internet

speidy
You can choose any other port for xrdp.
Look in /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini for port.
On יום ב׳, 10 בנוב׳ 2014 at 05:35 hlmeador [via XRDP Devel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using XRDP on my RPi B+ and connecting with a windows 8.1 Asus laptop.
It works fine on my local network but I need to connect over the internet to access some
smart home features.  I use port 3389 for my Windows desktop. If this can be done what port do
I use…and any other suggestions you can offer. I need to replace an aging Windows desktop
with the RPi.

Thank you
Harrell Meador
Sent from Windows Mail

http://xrdp-devel.766250.n3.nabble.com/Xrdp-devel-xrdp-over-internet-tp4025712.html
To start a new topic under XRDP Devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from XRDP Devel, click here.
NAML