Re: [Xrdp-devel] why i can not hear any sound from xrdp server using mstsc

Re: [Xrdp-devel] why i can not hear any sound from xrdp server using mstsc

speidy
You can run pulseaudio in verbose mode .
First, You should edit pulse config and disable 'autorespawn' feature
Then run pulse manually using:
pulseaudio -v

You may see xrdp sink output.
בתאריך יום ד׳, 16 בספט׳ 2015 ב-14:16 מאת Xiongwei (Michael) [via XRDP Devel] <[hidden email]>:

Hello,

I am studying xrdp about pulseaudio redirection.

But I have a question that I cannot hear any sound from xrdp server using mstsc.

And I can see xrdp-sink already loaded by process of pulseaudio.

Anybody can help me?

http://xrdp-devel.766250.n3.nabble.com/Xrdp-devel-why-i-can-not-hear-any-sound-from-xrdp-server-using-mstsc-tp4025843.html
To start a new topic under XRDP Devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from XRDP Devel, click here.
NAML