Re: [Xrdp-devel] question : what is the client host ?

Re: [Xrdp-devel] question : what is the client host ?

speidy
Hi Thierry,

The client host name is sent as part of the Client Info PDU , I think. That means we can save it as env var if needed.

Idan
On יום ה׳, 30 באוק׳ 2014 at 02:58 Thierry CHARLES [via XRDP Devel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I haven't found any forum or something like this about xrdp so I'm asking you :

Is there any way to get the name of the client host in xrdp ?

On MS Windows TSE, there are two ways :
  • the environment variable "CLIENTNAME"
  • a registry key HKCU\Volatile Environment\CLIENTNAME (which is always up to date so if someone connects from one computer and then reconnects from another, a process will be aware of the client change whereas the environment variable is set once at process launch)

Is there something similar with xrdp ?

Thank you for your help

--
Thierry CHARLES
INFASS Systèmes

http://xrdp-devel.766250.n3.nabble.com/Xrdp-devel-question-what-is-the-client-host-tp4025710.html
To start a new topic under XRDP Devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from XRDP Devel, click here.
NAML