Re: [Xrdp-devel] XRDP v 0.8 and problems with access from Mac OS X 10.9.4 - negotiating credentials fails - NOW FIXED

Re: [Xrdp-devel] XRDP v 0.8 and problems with access from Mac OS X 10.9.4 - negotiating credentials fails - NOW FIXED

david@gradwell.com
Idan,

Thank you very much for this.  It works !  For the first time I have  sesman-X11rdp working on Debian 7.5 and accessible from both Mac OS X 10.9.4 using the Mac version of Microsoft Remote Desktop Version 8.0.8 (Build 25010) as client and from Windows 7.

I did a clean install of Debian 7.5 (Wheezy) followed immediately by:

sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/scarygliders/X11RDP-o-Matic.git
git clone -b devel https://github.com/scarygliders/X11RDP-o-Matic.git
cd X11RDP-o-Matic
sudo ./X11rdp-o-matic.sh --branch devel --justdoit

I didn't need to do RDPsesconfig.sh

I should note  for the benefit of others that my servers have an ATI RageXL 8MB PCI Graphics Controller that does not support 3D graphics.  However, with the config above, Gnome goes into fallback mode automatically and works.

Many thanks.

David Gradwell

From: "speidy [via XRDP Devel]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 6 August 2014 20:49
To: David Gradwell <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Xrdp-devel] XRDP v 0.8 and problems with access from Mac OS X 10.9.4 - negotiating credentials fails

Hi David,

I think i fixed that issue in devel branch, its regarding to a change they did in the last mac rdc client

Can you try and cherry pick that commit form devel branch:
ba6c71fd378fa10c8f0379325556daf8fe0219f4

Good day,
Idan

To unsubscribe from XRDP v 0.8 and problems with access from Mac OS X 10.9.4 - negotiating credentials fails, click here.
NAML