Re: [Xrdp-devel] Remote Client print to Local printer ?

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Remote Client print to Local printer ?

speidy
Printer redirection is not implemented in xrdp yet.
On יום ד׳, 24 בדצמ׳ 2014 at 22:14 USB, d.o.o Miran [via XRDP Devel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please Tell me, can the xRDP server accept remote/local printer from the client. In the windows remote desktop you can push printer across to the remote RDP server.  Is it possible for a Windows Client to push their local printers to an xRDP Linux server, so that those printers pop up in the Linux.
Thanks

http://xrdp-devel.766250.n3.nabble.com/Xrdp-devel-Remote-Client-print-to-Local-printer-tp4025747.html
To start a new topic under XRDP Devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from XRDP Devel, click here.
NAML

Re: [Xrdp-devel] Remote Client print to Local printer ?

jsorg71
Printer redirection is not done.

The RDP virtual channel rdpdr handles
- disk